20XX PROFESSIONAL MULTICOPTER MOTORS
20XX MULTICOPTER MOTORS QUICK LOOK:
Neumotors 2000 series outrunner motors are professional / military grade multicopter motors. Our experience with numerous production UAVs and top aerospace manufacturers ensures 20xx series motors are the truly the best drives in their class.
2025 motors weigh in at 3.35oz and feature high quality NSK bearings and internal cooling fans. Magnets are N42SH grade and winding insulation is rated for over 300F. Motors support multiple propeller mounting options.
- 53.5mm OD
- outrunner construction
- 6mm shaft
- Integral prop mounting hub
- 26 poles / 24 slots
- 20,000 max rpm
- US component sourcing and assembly available
20xx SERIES LENGTH AND POWER RANGE
The motor sizes and KVs listed above are the most common for this particular motor range. Custom sizes and KV (RPMs per volt) are usually available. Please contact us for more details if you don't immediately see the solution you are seeking in the tables above.
KV is the term used in the brushless motor workspace to specify the number of rotations per minute that a motor will turn for each volt applied to the motor/ESC with no load on the motor.
Neutronics specifications are +/- 5%.
For a more complete discussion of KV, please go to our KV FAQ page.
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX power is achieved at max RPMs and voltage, not at a partial throttle or reduced voltage.
- MAX power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning with motor at a temp of 20C until it reaches it's limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc. Each application will present different variables.
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors' primary "wear" item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits - such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
Limited by kv (RPMs per volt) times the applied voltage. Max voltage must be kept below the voltage which will spin the motor over max rpm for the motor series.
See power ratings above.
- Winding temperature: -- 180C
- Magnet grade: - 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings