NEUMOTORS 0700 SERIES BRUSHLESS MOTORS
0700 Motor Quick Look:
25mm OD 700 Series (Neutron) brushless motors operate in the 100 to 300 watt range and can be configured with gearboxes for increased torque. 700 series motors are best suited for high RPM (90,000) RPM applications.
- Inrunner construction
- High speed operation – 90,000 RPM
- 4 poles / 12 slots
- 2mm or 3mm shafts
May be mated with P16 gearboxes for very high power-to-weight drives.
Neumotors brushless motors can be assembled in the USA from domestically manufactured components. Please call for details.
Applications have included swarming UAVs, hand held rotary tools, etc.
Add a gearbox for high-torque compact drives in applications such as miniature ROV thrusters or high-torque hand tools.
07xx Series Length/Weight/Power Range
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning with motor at a temp of 20C until it reaches it's limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc.
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors' primary "wear" item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits - such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
Limited by kv (RPMs per volt) times the applied voltage. Max voltage must be kept below the voltage which will spin the motor over max rpm for the motor series.
See power ratings above.
- Winding temperature: -- 180C
- Magnet grade: - 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings