8000 SERIES BLDC MOTORS
80XX SERIES QUICK LOOK:
- Heavy duty outrunner construction
- 99.5mm OD
- up to 45,000W max power
- 10,000 max RPM
- 16 poles / 18 slots
- 14mm shafts
Neumotors’ 80xx series outrunners are perfect for many UAV, industrial, and commercial applications where medical-grade performance and reliability are expected. The modular motor shaft mounting allows for highly flexible front or rear mounting drive fittings.
The 16 pole/18 slot design is optimized for the 4,000 to 8,000 RPM range. There are 3 lengths and 2 winding options for each.
The 8019 is perfect for 12S LiPo (44.4V) projects and the 8038 and 8057 reach full potential on 14S (51.8V) to 18S (66.6V).
- Custom shaft and mounting options
- US component sourcing and assembly available
80XX SERIES LENGTHS & POWER RANGES
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning with motor at a temp of 20C until it reaches it's limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc.
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors' primary "wear" item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits - such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
Limited by kv (RPMs per volt) times the applied voltage. Max voltage must be kept below the voltage which will spin the motor over max rpm for the motor series.
See power ratings above.
- Winding temperature: -- 180C
- Magnet grade: - 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings