Neumotors 2000 series outrunner motors are designed to be professional / military grade multicopter motors. Our experience with numerous production UAVs and top aerospace manufacturers ensures 20xx series motors are the truly the best drives in their class.
- Premium outrunner construction
- 6mm shaft
- Integral prop mounting hub
- 22 poles / 24 slots
- 20,000 rpm max
2025: Multicopter motor 200-400 watt class
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning with motor at a temp of 20C until it reaches it’s limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc.
Limited by kv (RPMs per volt) times the applied voltage. Max voltage must be kept below the voltage which will spin the motor over max rpm for the motor series.
See power ratings above.
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors’ primary “wear” item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits – such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
- Winding temperature: — 180C
- Magnet grade: – 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings