NEUMOTORS 120xx SERIES BRUSHLESS MOTORS
120xx SERIES QUICK LOOK:
Neumotors’ 120xx series outrunners are perfect for many UAV, industrial, and commercial applications where medical-grade performance and reliability are expected. Unique modular motor shaft mounting allows for highly flexible front or rear mounting of easily customized drive fittings.
The 26 pole, 24 slot design is optimized for the 4,000 to 8,000 RPM range.
- 140mm OD
- Heavy duty outrunner construction
- up to 40,000W max power
- 10,000 max RPM
- 26 poles / 24 slots
- 14mm shafts
Neumotors brushless motors can be assembled in the USA from domestically manufactured components. Please call for details.
120XX SERIES LENGTH AND POWER RANGE:
Price: $1099.00 each. Volume discount available.
Price: CALL each. Volume discount available.
Price: $1535.00 each. Volume discount available.
Neutronics assembles motors to order. Most motors in this series are ready to ship from our San Diego office within 1-2 weeks. Lead time varies with quantity, customizations, and supply chain considerations. Rush orders may be available.
Please email us to confirm delivery estimates for your motor needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
The motor sizes and KVs listed above are the most common for this particular motor range. Custom sizes and KV (RPMs per volt) are usually available. Please contact us for more details if you don't immediately see the solution you are seeking in the tables above.
KV is the term used in the brushless motor workspace to specify the number of rotations per minute that a motor will turn for each volt applied to the motor/ESC with no load on the motor.
Neutronics specifications are +/- 5%.
For a more complete discussion of KV, please go to our KV FAQ page.
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX power is achieved at max RPMs and voltage, not at a partial throttle or reduced voltage.
- MAX power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning with motor at a temp of 20C until it reaches it's limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc. Each application will present different variables.
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors' primary "wear" item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits - such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
Limited by kv (RPMs per volt) times the applied voltage. Max voltage must be kept below the voltage which will spin the motor over max rpm for the motor series.
See power ratings above.
- Winding temperature: -- 180C
- Magnet grade: - 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings