1700 SERIES BRUSHLESS MOTORS
1700 SERIES QUICK LOOK:
43mm OD 1700 series innrunner BLDC motors feature a large diameter rotor in a fixed enclosure. Power ranges from High diameter to length bias achieves the high torque advantages of an outrunner with the mounting and operational advantages of a non-rotating enclosure.
- Inrunner construction
- Large diameter rotor for high torque
- High speed operation – 35,000 rpm
- 8poles / 24 slots
- 5mm shaft
May be mated with P32 gearboxes for very high power-to-weight drives.
May be ordered with a sealed enclosure for water and dust proof operation.
17xx SERIES LENGTHS & POWER RANGES
Price: $ 219.00 + options each. Volume discount available.
Price: $ 230.00 + options each. Volume discount available.
Price: $ 241.00 + options each. Volume discount available.
Price: $ 263.00 + options each. Volume discount available.
Neutronics assembles motors to order. Most motors in this series are ready to ship from our San Diego office within 3-6 weeks. Lead time varies with quantity, customizations, and supply chain considerations. Rush orders may be available.
Please email us to confirm delivery estimates for your motor needs. firstname.lastname@example.org
The motor sizes and KVs listed above are the most common for this particular motor range. Custom sizes and KV (RPMs per volt) are usually available. Please contact us for more details if you don't immediately see the solution you are seeking in the tables above.
KV is the term used in the brushless motor workspace to specify the number of rotations per minute that a motor will turn for each volt applied to the motor/ESC with no load on the motor.
Neutronics specifications are +/- 5%.
For a more complete discussion of KV, please go to our KV FAQ page.
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX power is achieved at max RPMs and voltage, not at a partial throttle or reduced voltage.
- MAX power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning with motor at a temp of 20C until it reaches it's limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc. Each application will present different variables.
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors' primary "wear" item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits - such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
Limited by kv (RPMs per volt) times the applied voltage. Max voltage must be kept below the voltage which will spin the motor over max rpm for the motor series.
See power ratings above.
- Winding temperature: -- 180C
- Magnet grade: - 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings