Neumotors’ 120xx series outrunners are perfect for many UAV, industrial, and commercial applications where medical-grade performance and reliability are expected. Unique modular motor shaft mounting allows for highly flexible front or rear mounting of easily customized drive fittings.
The 26 pole, 24 slot design is optimized for the 4,000 to 8,000 RPM range.
- Heavy duty outrunner construction
- 10,000 max RPM
- 26 poles / 24 slots
- 14mm shafts
- Customizable output shaft
- Internal fan for better cooling
Neumotors 120xx series brushless motors are manufactured in a wide variety of lengths and winds to provide increasing power ratings at a number of voltages. Select the desired motor power range from the table below.
12030: 40,000 watt class outrunner BLDC motors
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning with motor at a temp of 20C until it reaches it’s limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc.
Limited by kv (RPMs per volt) times the applied voltage. Max voltage must be kept below the voltage which will spin the motor over max rpm for the motor series.
See power ratings above.
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors’ primary “wear” item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits – such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
- Winding temperature: — 180C
- Magnet grade: – 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings