Neumotors 1500 series brushless motors are manufactured in a wide variety of lengths and winds to provide increasing power ratings at a number of voltages. Select the desired motor power range from the table below.
- Inrunner construction
- High speed operation – 6,000 RPM
- 4poles / 12 slots
- 5mm shaft or 3.17mm
May be mated with P32 gearboxes for very high power-to-weight drives.
1506: 500-1,000 watt class BLDC motors
1509: 750-1,500 watt class BLDC motors
1512: 1,000-2,000 watt class BLDC motors
1515: 1,250-2,500 watt class BLDC motors
1518: 1,500-3,000 watt class BLDC motors
1521: 1,750-3,500 watt class BLDC motors
1524: 2,000-4,000 watt class BLDC motors
1527: 2,250-4,500 watt class BLDC motors
1530: 2,750-5,500 watt class BLDC motors
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX Power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning at a temp of 20C until it reaches it’s limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc.
Limited by kv * voltage must be under max rpm for this motor series
See power ratings above
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors’ primary “wear” item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits – such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
- Winding temperature: — 180C
- Magnet grade: – 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings