43mm OD 1700 series innrunner BLDC motors feature a large diameter rotor in a fixed enclosure. High diameter to length bias achieves the high torque advantages of an outrunner with the mounting and operational advantages of a non-rotating enclosure.
- Inrunner construction
- Large diameter rotor for high torque
- High speed operation – 35,000
- 8poles / 24 slots
- 5mm shaft
Neumotors 1700 series brushless motors are manufactured in a wide variety of lengths and winds to provide increasing power ratings at a number of voltages. Select the desired motor power range from the table below.
May be mated with P32 gearboxes for very high power-to-weight drives.
May be ordered with a sealed enclosure for water and dust proof operation.
1704: 500-1,000 watt class BLDC motors
1706: 600-1,200 watt class BLDC motors
1708: 800-1,600 watt class BLDC motors
1710: 1,000-2,000 watt class BLDC motors
POWER RATINGS (Watts):
- Continuous rating is the power the motor can deliver while maintaining the external housing temperatures below 100C.
- MAX power rating is the power the motor can deliver beginning with motor at a temp of 20C until it reaches it’s limit temperature of 100C.
- The ratings are therefore dependent on a number of variables including air flow, ambient air temperature, contact cooling etc.
Limited by kv (RPMs per volt) times the applied voltage. Max voltage must be kept below the voltage which will spin the motor over max rpm for the motor series.
See power ratings above.
When used within the constraints described above, BLDC motors’ primary “wear” item(s) are the bearings supporting the shaft. Bearing life is inversely affected by speed, temperature, and radial and axial loads. While an MTBF figure can be generated, it would be rendered invalid by excursions beyond prescribed temperatures or load limits – such as prop strikes, or side loads. MTBF must be determined on a case by case basis, and even then, it would be subject to numerous exceptions.
- Winding temperature: — 180C
- Magnet grade: – 180C UH grade
- Bearings: Japanese SPB bearings